GenExis in Slovakia
After successful implementation of the Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation project DataPro Group Ltd. concluded a long term cooperation agreement with ELFA s.r.o. for participation in the national projects of Slovak Republic ‘Modernization of Education process in Basic School’s’ and ‘Modernization of Education process in Secondary Schools’.
Project duration: 01/01/2010 – 31/12/2013
The overall objective of the project is to modernize the educational process in primary and secondary schools throughout the Slovak Republic by developing an e-learning system and preparing up-to-date educational content in virtual environment.
DataPro Group Ltd. ensures full access to GenExis system (for both pupils and teachers) as well as all the necessary technical support for integration of our e-learning solution into the overall educational system.
Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation project ‘Computer based Exercise Generation and Evaluation System for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Subjects – GenExis’
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- DataPro Group Ltd. (Latvia)
- Baltic Innovation Agency (Estonia)
- Daugavpils University (Latvia)
- Business Innovation Center of Latvian Electronic Industry (Latvia)
- KTU Regional Science Park (Lithuania)
- ELFA s.r.o. (Slovakia)
- Accent International Language Consultancy (UK)
The aim of the project:
The aim of the project is to promote the development of human resources and to increase motivation and knowledge level of students of vocational education institutions in the field of mathematics, physics and chemistry through the use of e-learning system GenExis in their study process.
The objectives of the project:
- To carry out a survey on educational systems and specific needs for mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia and United Kingdom.
- To adapt the Exercise Generation and Evaluation System GenExis to specific needs of the partnership countries and to translate the system in all 5 languages.
- To promote the implementation of new ICT based application in the vocational education systems in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia and United Kingdom.
- To increase pupils’ interest in natural sciences subjects through attractive ICT based tool.
- To lighten teachers day to day work in the tests creation and control process.
- GenExis system translated and adapted for use in vocational education institutions in 5 European countries;
- User guidelines for teachers and pupils in 5 different languages;
- National overviews of educational systems and needs for natural sciences’ subjects in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia and United Kingdom;
- Informative materials and various publications in 5 different languages.