DataPro Group Ltd. in cooperation with leading experts in children’s cardiology offer to conduct prophylactic cardiovascular monitoring for young athletes (up to 20 years old) with eHealth Monitoring System. This way it is possible for coaches, parents and young athletes themselves to keep track of their heart condition. We offer to do the measurements with portable electrocardiograph DP-EKG-1 Cardie™, that allows reading an electrocardiogram (ECG) in very short period of time preventing any major loss of training time.
Doctors acknowledge that the examination of hearts electrical activity for young athletes has to be done at least once a year but it is recommended to be done twice a year, for example, before summer training camp and before the beginning of game season (depending on the wishes and possibilities of parents and coaches). Doctors also point out that for active young athletes the examinations should be performed once a month.
Pulse, blood pressure and electrocardiogram (ECG) readings are done before the training (prior to exercise and with bated breath). Another ECG reading is done during the training. The data recordings and data processing is carried out as follows:
- Blood pressure and pulse measurements;
- ECG readings (before exercise, with bated breath and during the training);
- Transfer of medical data;
- ECG diagnostics;
- Transfer of diagnosis and doctor’s recommendations;
- Archiving of the electrocardiogram with the relevant diagnosis; issue of the diagnosis with doctor’s recommendations to athlete’s parents and coach.
If you require any additional information on Sports Health please contact us directly via phone: +371 67214422 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org